YFNCT is looking for a steward of our organization’s operations. In a Director of Finance and Administration, we seek a person who will:
- Serve as a leader in ensuring strong organizational management and oversight.
- Lead in the development, implementation and oversight of financial and administrative planning, policies, procedures and systems.
- Support in the development, implementation and oversight of Human Resources.
- Work with the Executive Director (ED) and Senior Management Team (SMT).
- Support working relationships with staff, Board, community partners, funders, vendors & contractors.
As an individual, we seek someone that will bring qualities that reflect the values of our Indigenous communities. This includes clear accountability, communications, kindness, compassion and an approach that uplifts and supports our team and those we serve.
- Full-time 37.5hrs/week
- Permanent position
- Immediate start date
- Based in the YFNCT office in Whitehorse, Yukon
$77,200-$85,800 plus employee benefit package
Detailed Position Description
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; accepted until Wednesday, December 14 at 12pm Yukon time.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the Hiring Committee at email@example.com.
YFNCT is committed to a hiring approach based on respect, trust, self-determination, and commitment. As such, we recognize the value of:
- Giving hiring priority to persons of First Nations, Inuit or Metis ancestry.
- Identifying and removing barriers for any applicant.
- Creating opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development in areas identified as growth needs to help the candidate thrive in their role.
- Creating a team of committed passionate people who will prioritize the values of our organization, work well as a team, and create a supportive environment for everyone we work with and serve.
YFNCT is a nonprofit stakeholder-based organization formed in 2013 that is committed to growing and promoting vibrant and sustainable Indigenous arts/culture and tourism sectors.
Read more about the YFNCT vision, mandate, goals and team online here.