NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, August 31, 2022 from 6 to 8pm on Zoom
Pre-registration is required to attend the YFNCT AGM. Anyone can participate in the AGM but only voting members in good standing can be nominated and elected to serve on the Board of Directors.
Pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you register you will receive the zoom link.
- AGM Agenda
- Minutes from 2021 AGM
- Draft Bylaws for Review and Adoption
- Final Financials: Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Opening Prayer
- Call to Order - Verification of Quorum
- Opening Remarks and Introduction of Board Members
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes AGM 2021
- YFNCT Partner Presentations - TBD
- Financial Report
Review and Acceptance of Financial Report: April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022
- YFNCT Annual Report Presentation:
2021 In Review & 2022-2023 Key Priorities
- New YFNCT Bylaws and Constitution
Special Resolution and Adoption
- Nomination and Election of Officers/Directors
- Other Business / Member Presentations
- Motion to Adjourn
Call for Directors and Officers for YFNCT Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors plays a vital role in supporting the growth and development of Indigenous Culture & Tourism within the Yukon.
We are currently looking for a variety of positions which are elected at the Annual General Meeting. We welcome individual applicants with suitable skills and experience to help us continue our growth.
Please complete an application form if you’d like to be considered. Once you’ve completed your application, please email it to email@example.com.
How to Become a Member/Renew Membership
To become a member or renew your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is free until further notice.